Teaching & Learning Resources
Available for Downloads
- Learning Action Cell (LAC) materials on ICT
- LAC Implementation Toolkit (How to conduct LAC)
- LAC Session Guides on Collaborative Lesson Planning
- LAC Session Guides on Inclusive Education
- LAC Session Guides on Positive Discipline
- LAC Session Guides on Classroom Assessment
- LAC Session Guides on PRIMALS 4-6
- LAC Session Guides on PRIMALS 7-10
- PRIMALS Compendium
- Training of Trainers in English Science and Math
- Materials for Pre-Service Teachers on Practice-based Experiential Learning
- Capability-Building Series for TEI Faculty Series
- Capacity Building SMEF
- Curriculum Quality Audit
- National Research Agenda for Teacher Education (NRATE)
- Instructional Materials on Reading and Numeracy
- Materials on DepEd Results-based Performance Management System (RPMS)
- Superintendents Leadership Program (SLP) Guidelines & Modules
- Learning and Development System Trial – Visual Summaries of Regional Culminations
- NEAP Learning and Development Culminating Activity
Classroom Assessment Resource Book (CARB) [PDF] – developed to help teachers implement effective classroom assessment practices aligned with DepEd Order No. 8, s. 2015, or the Policy Guidelines on Classroom Assessment for the K to 12 Basic Education Program.
Philippine Professional Standards for Teachers (PPST) [PDF] – contains the full copies of the PPST and DepEd Order No. 42, s. 2017 or the National Adoption and Implementation of the Philippine Professional Standards for Teachers. Built on National Competency-Based Teacher Standards (NCBTS), PPST complements the reform initiatives on teacher quality from pre-service education to in-service training.
Explainer Video for the Philippine Professional Standards for Teachers (PPST) [Facebook Video] – explains how the PPST was developed and how it redefines teacher quality in the Philippines, both in pre-service and in-service education.
PPST-aligned Results-based Performance Management System (RPMS) Manual [PDF] – Developed by DepEd-Bureau of Human Resource and Organizational Development (BHROD) and the Philippine National Research Center for Teacher Quality (RCTQ) with support from the BEST Program, the Manual guides teachers through the basics in preparing and completing RPMS documents.
PPST Resource Package [Zipped PDFs] – serves as a guidebook towards becoming better acquainted with the PPST. It comprises 12 modules corresponding to the 12 indicators that are aligned with the Results-based Performance Management System (RPMS). It contains illustrative and instructive information that you will find realistic, sensible and workable and can help you achieve the target indicators across curriculum teaching areas and key stages of learners’ education.
Learning Resource Portal – designed to support increased distribution and access to learning, teaching and professional development resources at the Region, Division and School/Cluster levels of DepED.
Learner Information System (LIS) – an online registry of all formal and non-formal learners in the Philippine basic education system; a national database that contains every learner’s basic data which includes among others information on where and what program he or she is enrolled in for a given school year or duration of a program.